You can now apply for Croatia’s digital nomad permit online.

You’ll need proof of your income or savings, background checks, evidence you work remotely (eg your company or pay slips from activity OUTSIDE Croatia).

You’ll also need travel insurance which covers you in Croatia. We recommend Safety Wings as they provide longstay cover-  and have a chat bot to discuss your date changes if needed.


Check out the most asked questions about applying for Croatia’s digital nomad permit here, with our friends from 45 Degrees Sailing.

If you have a question that’s unanswered here, leave it on the video comments or email us.

If your dates for travel insurance need to change, SafetyWing have a fair cancellation policy. You will need to get a new policy and can receive a partial refund for the unused dates. If is your responsibility to notify any changes to your situation to MUP.

Saltwater are Ambassadors for SafetyWings travel insurance and remote health services.

Get an instant quote here: