Join us at Zinfandel Wine & Food Bar on 21 October
Our 2020 program in Split includes a special event and a session for Women in Business on Wednesday, 21st October. Info on our Facebook event page: Women Who Work Remotely.
We’re having a special evening for European Freelancers Week 2020 in Split focused on women… remote workers, business owners, digital nomads – and a great menu courtesy of Zinfandel Food & Wine Bar.
This is an event under the umbrella of European Freelancers Week – the world’s largest annual celebration of freelancers and cowork spaces.
This event is open to anyone – especially if you’re a woman who is a digital nomad in Split, working remotely or would like to be 🙂
WEDNESDAY 7pm 21st October
Zinfandel Wine & Food Bar.
EVENT MENU DETAILS:
Price per person is set at 150 kn, and includes a main course and a dessert from a selection below.
1) House made spaghetti, burnt butter, semi-dried tomato, truffle, grana padano
2) Seabass “en papillote”, cherry tomato, zucchini, leek, carrot, “pošip” —or—
3) Lamb, slow cooked lamb shank, potato mash, fava bean, shallot
1) Warm pear sponge, white chocolate, almonds, butterscotch, creme fraiche, cinnamon
2) Lemon tart, walnuts, vanilla ice-cream, meringue —or—
3) Chocolate cake, hazelnut, creme anglaise mousse, berries
INCLUDES DRINK ON ARRIVAL.
RSVP by 20 October
To reserve your seat, please book via the ticket link: https://eventix.shop/j3xem2sa
COST OF DINNER is paid by guest.
Additional food and drink items available, and are paid by the guest.